Update AIO tests

From: Daniel McNeil
Date: Thu Oct 30 2003 - 20:33:11 EST

I started updating my AIO tests to be a bit cleaner and added code
to dirty some free blocks before the test. I also added options
to set readsize, writesize, filesize and number of async i/o.
I have update dio_sparse.c and aiodio_sparse.c, and I will be updating
the rest tomorrow. The test also stops immediately if it see
bad (non-zero) data by the readers.

I've run dio_sparse and aiodio_sparse on test9 on ext3 on my 2-proc:

$ dio_sparse
non zero buffer at buf[0] => 0xaa,aa,aa,aa
non-zero read at offset 69533696

$ aiodio_sparse
non zero buffer at buf[0] => 0xaa,aa,aa,aa
non-zero read at offset 81854464

With slab debug on, test9 still gets

slab error in check_poison_obj(): cache `kiocb': object was modified after freeing

I'll be testing test9-mm1 tomorrow and let you know what I see.

Daniel