Re: oops with pci=biosirq in 2.4.22 (not in 2.4.18)

From: Brad Langhorst
Date: Fri Oct 31 2003 - 22:52:05 EST

On Fri, 2003-10-31 at 21:43, Mike Fedyk wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 31, 2003 at 09:36:56PM -0500, Brad Langhorst wrote:
> > I don't have time to try more kernels and narrow the window at the
> > moment.
> >
> > perhaps this is enough information for somebody who knows where to look.
>
> Most likely not.
>
> Did you get any problems with 2.4.21?
>
> What about 2.4.23-pre?
>
> Too much between 2.4.22 and 2.4.18 changed to use this little info to track
> anything down...
i feared as much - unfortunately i just don't have time to spend on this
at the moment.
I figure a weak ass bug report is better than no bug report - at least
somebody googling might be able to save some time now...

It's working in 2.6.0 so i guess 2.4 will just have to live with the
bug.

thanks for the response!

brad