Re: RadeonFB [Re: 2.4.23pre8 - ACPI Kernel Panic on boot]

From: Kristofer T. Karas
Date: Sat Nov 01 2003 - 01:24:26 EST

On Fri, 2003-10-31 at 02:59, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
> Can you verify that running fbset -accel 0 then back 1 cures the
> problem for you ?

Hi Ben -

Tried it, no effect. It did not seem to do a reset of the card; sync
never hiccupped. I also set the mode to a different one and back; that
had no effect, either. I'm using fbset 2.1 from the linux-fbdev site.

As for the YPAN problem, I have the screen set to 1280x1024 using the
sun 22x12 font.

Kris