Re: kernel floating point emulation for big endian arm?

From: Russell King
Date: Mon Nov 03 2003 - 06:23:08 EST

On Mon, Nov 03, 2003 at 11:51:34AM +0100, Martin Zwickel wrote:
> Hi there!
>
> Is there a working version of kernel floating point emulation for big endian
> arm?
>
> The version I currently use is 2.4.21-pre5 and fp emu doesn't work
> correctly I think.

nwfpe is correctly implemented for big endian. Most likely is that
your library doesn't know how to crrectly handle the ARM floating
point implementation.

You might also consider taking this to the linux-arm mailing list
at lists.arm.linux.org.uk.

--
Russell King
maintainer of: 2.6 PCMCIA - http://pcmcia.arm.linux.org.uk/