Re: lock failure when creating raid on 2.6.0-test9

From: Wichert Akkerman
Date: Mon Nov 03 2003 - 10:50:17 EST

(cc'ing linux-kernel as well since I suspect another subsystem may be
involved).

I noticed something else in addition to the problem below: I also
can no longer mount /dev/hdc1 since mount tells me the device
is busy. It looks like something scans the various block devices during
boot and forgets to release something.

Wichert.

--
Wichert Akkerman <wichert@xxxxxxxxx> It is simple to make things.