RE: interrupts across PCI bridge(s) not handled

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Mon Nov 03 2003 - 15:26:06 EST

On Mon, 3 Nov 2003, Charles Martin wrote:

> I enabled APIC_DEBUG, and here is the dmesg output.

Hmm..

The MP tables mention IRQ's up to 51, but no further.

But the PIRQ routing tables talk about irqs 92-95 for bus 6.

It really looks like the IRQ routing entries are just broken. One
potential fix is to enable ACPI, and hope that the ACPI irq routing isn't
as broken as the PIRQ stuff.

Other than that I don't see anything we can do. Anybody else?

Linus