Re: Things that Longhorn seems to be doing right

From: Michael Clark
Date: Tue Nov 04 2003 - 03:48:17 EST

On 11/04/03 04:54, Richard B. Johnson wrote:
It is particularly irksome to me because I studied Latin in
High School, where I first encountered this word. My second
encounter was where somebody corrupted it to mean some kind
of new idea. Then some idiot named a company Paradigm and
the end was clear.

How do you know the guy is an idiot - did you meet him?

Quite a good name for a loudspeaker company in respect to providing
a 'reference example' for sound.

Although funny they have a registered trademark for 'Paradigm'
- a bit generic methinks.

~mc