Re: 2.9test9-mm1 and DAO ATAPI cd-burning corrupt

From: Prakash K. Cheemplavam
Date: Wed Nov 05 2003 - 05:37:05 EST

Jens Axboe wrote:
On Wed, Nov 05 2003, Nick Piggin wrote:

Prakash K. Cheemplavam wrote:

SOmething else I noticed with new 2.6tes9-mm2 kernel: Now the mouse stutters slighty when burning (in atapi mode). I am now using as sheduler. Shoudl I try deadline or do you this it is something else? Should I open a new topic?

This is more likely to be the CPU scheduler or something holding
interrupts for too long. Are you running anything at a modified

^^^^^^^^

precisely, that's why the actual interface that cdrecord uses is the
primary key to knowing what the problem is.

As said, I'll report back later...

Prakash

[OT] Something about this kernel list is stupid: It always wants to reply to the author instead of the list, generating double the traffic if one doesn't pay attention...