[ANNOUNCE] libsysfs v0.3.0
From: Ananth N Mavinakayanahalli
Date: Thu Nov 06 2003 - 04:21:01 EST
We have released libsysfs v0.3.0 as part of the sysfsutils package.
The package can be downloaded from http://linux-diag.sourceforge.net/
* Support for the "block" subsystem. Block now is
considered as a sysfs "class".
* Facility to build both shared and static libraries
* Fixed "write" attribute support.
* Added few "test" routines to demonstrate API usage.
* Headers now get installed to /usr/include/sysfs
* PCI name decode support.
Comments, suggestions and contributions welcome. The mailing list
for discussing libsysfs and other diagnostic utilities is
Ananth Narayan <ananth@xxxxxxxxxx>
Linux Technology Center,
IBM Software Lab, INDIA
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/