Re: linux.bkbits.net down?

From: "Andrey Borzenkov"
Date: Thu Nov 06 2003 - 06:17:01 EST

-----Original Message-----

> bkbits is definitely up but we did switch T1 providers recently.
> That included changing the routes in the backbone. The only thing I can
> think of is that your part of the backbone does not have a route for us.
> We're 192.132.92.*, see if you can traceroute to us.

I can't traceroute behind NAT firewall but I can ping it no problems:

root@student8:/#> ping linux.bkbits.net
linux.bkbits.net is alive

the problem is attempt to enter any repository there (linux-2.5, linux-2.4
or the third, I forgot) just times out.

Oh well, I have to try once more when I am back on my regular system.

thank you

-andrey