Re: [BUG] journal handler reference count breaked and fs deadlocked

From: Alex Lyashkov
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 06:51:48 EST

On Monday 10 November 2003 13:13, Jan Kara wrote:
> Hi,
>
> thanks for tracking. Are you able to reproduce the problem also on
> recent vanilla kernels (ie. 2.4.22)? Can you try the vanilla kernel with
> the attached patch (it should fix one of possible deadlocks).

Hi Jan

I can`t do it with vanila kernel, because my kernel not be exactly rh kernel.

It kernel from my fork vserver project who adapted to RH kernel tree.
i do stress testing and see this problems.
I see you only rename function, set NO_ATIME to diskquota..
and change at one point
- commit_dqblk(dquot);
+ dquot->dq_sb->dq_op->write_dquot(dquot);
it`s rignt ?
i probe to adapted it fix to my kernel..

--
With best regards,
Alex