Re: aacraid

From: bill davidsen
Date: Tue Nov 11 2003 - 11:40:31 EST

In article <200311111450.57432.m.watts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Mark Watts <m.watts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

| Are there any utilities available to query the aacraid driver for the status
| of its arrays? I've noticed messages get put into the syslog when drives
| fail, but it wouold be nice to get more info from the driver about its
| arrays.

For 2.4 there's the ipssend command, I doubt that IBM has ported it to
2.6, but whatever made it not work may be fixed, I haven't tried it in
some months, do try it yourself.

If this is useful info, please post back here the results. I have about
30 machines using this hardware, but none on which I can try a 2.6
kernel any more.
--
bill davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>
CTO, TMR Associates, Inc