2.4 cryptoloop

From: Bill Davidsen
Date: Thu Nov 13 2003 - 23:06:58 EST

A week or so ago I asked if cryptoloop was support in 2.4 now that it has
crypto. I was told yes, I tried util-linux-2.12 with 2.4.22-ac4 and it
didn't work. So I rebuilt everything, and this time built the util-linux
under 2.4 instead of 2.6.0-test9, and it still doesn't work.

If I misunderstood that I no longer need to add an external crypto code,
sorry I didn't make the question clear. If this is now supposed to work,
here is a zip with the config and the log file from my attempts.

file created with "dd if=/dev/urandom bs=1024k count=10 of=/tmp/test.cld"

I tried using -E and some numbers, and -e and some defined types, without
success, other than the insecure -E 1 (xor) mount. Since I would like to
share filesystems between 2.4 and 2.6 it would be nice if this worked, and
if it doesn't... so be it.