Matrox Acceleration Probably_Just_Cosmetic Bug

From: Tudor
Date: Sun Nov 16 2003 - 05:50:32 EST

Hi there,

Stewart Smith told me that this is where I report strange Linux Kernel bugs.

I'm running make menuconfig on 2.6.0-test9
I've come across a strange cosmetic bug under:
Device Drivers->Graphics Support

If you select "Matrox Acceleration" either built in or as module there are two options:
- G100/G200/G400/G450/G500 support
and
- G100/G200/G400 support

If you select the first, the second disappears.
If you select the second, the first stays.

I have a G400, so this is a bit confusing.

Hope this helps somebody. :-)

Keep up the good work.

Cheers,
Tudor.