New price list for mp3 player, digital camera, cd/vcd/mp3 player andUSB flash drive!

From: sales of HY
Date: Sun Nov 16 2003 - 10:34:11 EST

Dear valued customer,

Sorry to disturb you about this letter.

We are a professional manufacturer of mp3 player, cd/vcd/mp3 player, digital camera and USB
flash drive in Shenzhen, China.

Please see the price of some products:

mp3 and WMA player with digital recorder and USB flash drive
64M 39USD 128M 52USD 256M 81USD

cd/vcd/mp3 player (3 function in 1)
22 USD

digital camera
350K pixels 15USD
1.3M pixels 17USD
2.1M pixels 36USD

PC camera
12USD 350K pixel

USB flash drive
64M 17.9USD 128M 29.9USD 256M 54.9USD

If you have interest, please contact us and we will give you the detailed catalogue and price
list.

We always try our best to attract our clients with unbeatable prices and quality. Our goal is
to treat every client the same as the most potential business partner.So however the client is
big or small,we offer the best service.

Any question, please contact me at any time.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,

Frank Ho
HY Technology (Hong Kong) Company Ltd.