Re: kernel.bkbits.net off the air

From: walt
Date: Sun Nov 16 2003 - 11:53:27 EST

Sven Dowideit wrote:
On Sat, 2003-11-15 at 04:43, Larry McVoy wrote:

The points are
a) I'm not at all convinced this is going to make anyone other than you
happy. They all want a BK replacement, not a tarball+patch replacement.

...so all I'd like is to be able to do a get/update to the head revision of
the repository, and if possible get/convert to a tagged version.

having the second would have made chasing down what version of the
kernel broke my pcmcia support easier :)

Just a MeeToo for the record. Of course, I'm perfectly happy using the free
full-version of bk for pulling from Linus's tree, but I don't use all the other
functions.