Re: file2alias - incorrect? aliases for USB

From: "Andrey Borzenkov"
Date: Mon Nov 17 2003 - 01:18:06 EST

> Thanks to Andrey for the fix. Greg, did you want to add something
> else? Either way, please forward to Linus.

thank you.

> Andrey: the reason everything is in there is I didn't know what Greg
> wanted. He OK'd it, but I'm happy for them to be trimmed, too.

May I ask reponsible persons - Greg, Rusty - make some decision?
As I have been hammered by Rusty to use modules.alias I am going
to send functions for other subsystems as well - at least USB.
Ironically for all others it makes code much smaller (and possibly
a bit faster). For input it does not bring much :(

regards

-andrey