Re: Linux 2.4.23-rc2

From: JYC
Date: Wed Nov 19 2003 - 10:41:37 EST

Marcelo Tosatti wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Here it goes -rc2.
>
> Important netfilter fixes, several ACPI fixes, few driver corrections
> (tulip, tg3, megaraid2), amongst others.
>
> If no problems shows up this should become final in a few days.

USB keyboard and mouse are not working on my KT133a. I am using
ACPI+UP_APIC, all is well with 2.4.22 . The relevant entries from my syslog
below.

travis kernel: usb_control/bulk_msg: timeout
travis kernel: usb.c: USB device not accepting new address=2 (error=-110)
travis kernel: usb_control/bulk_msg: timeout
travis kernel: usb.c: USB device not accepting new address=3 (error=-110)
travis kernel: usb_control/bulk_msg: timeout
travis kernel: usb.c: USB device not accepting new address=4 (error=-110)
travis kernel: usb_control/bulk_msg: timeout
travis kernel: usb.c: USB device not accepting new address=5 (error=-110)
travis kernel: usb_control/bulk_msg: timeout
travis kernel: usb.c: USB device not accepting new address=6 (error=-110)
travis kernel: usb_control/bulk_msg: timeout
travis kernel: usb.c: USB device not accepting new address=7 (error=-110)

Jean-Yves Coupal