Re: driver model for inputs

From: Hanna Linder
Date: Thu Nov 20 2003 - 17:51:40 EST

--On Thursday, November 20, 2003 11:28:25 PM +0100 Pavel Machek <pavel@xxxxxx> wrote:

>> tree. Hanna Linder is working on the input sysfs patches, and has
>> posted some work in the past.
>
> I could only find 2.5.70 patches, and those did not seem "good enough"
> to do power managment with them. Do you have some newer version?
>
> [One of machines near me needs keyboard to be reinitialized after S3
> sleep... And users are starting to hit that, too.]
> Pavel

Hi Pavel,

I have test8 version of the patch which mostly works. The only problem now
is a panic when I remove the mouse... The input layer is sorta hard to follow
you know :) Im guessing it is a reference counting issue. Do you want what I
have now or can I update it to test9 and see if taking a break from staring
at it has helped?

Thanks.

Hanna