Re: Announce: ndiswrapper

From: Oliver Hunt
Date: Thu Nov 20 2003 - 18:29:37 EST

The problem is that they could very easily drop support for linux, then what do we do?
We don't have any form of access to the top-of-the-line hardware needed to run most new games, which means there'll be less incentive to try and port them, so there's less reason to create drivers, ad infintum...

If anything the only thing we can really do is ask *politely* if they could open more of the drivers...

--Oliver