RE: Announce: ndiswrapper

From: Mudama, Eric
Date: Thu Nov 20 2003 - 18:55:42 EST

I think the point being made is "Why spend an extra $150 on a PCMCIA wifi
card when there's an integrated wifi device already in the laptop that
ndiswrapper will allow to sortof work?"

The person who bought this laptop and wants to run linux on it might not
have the extra money handy to use buying additional hardware.

Not my point of view, but definitely "a" point of view.

--eric