Re: Nick's scheduler v19a

From: Markus Hästbacka
Date: Fri Nov 21 2003 - 01:12:39 EST

Hi nick.
it seems that this patch changed everything, I patched against
2.6.0-test9-bk19. I didn't upgrade any software before I booted to your
patch. and I tested the 2.6.0-test9-bk22 without the patch it worked
just as all other kernels without the patch. I've had the same .config
from test3 (maybe some small changes if new drivers appeared).

I can't say that 2.6 performance is bad, it's better than 2.4, but now
this is even better.

So now I'm booted back to your patch and I like this difference in X
performance, I can't ask for more. :)

Regards,

Markus

--
"Software is like sex, it's better when it's free."
Markus Hästbacka <midian at ihme.org>