Re: 2.6.0-test9-mm4

From: Prakash K. Cheemplavam
Date: Fri Nov 21 2003 - 03:40:38 EST

Debug: sleeping function called from invalid context at mm/slab.c:1868
in_atomic():1, irqs_disabled():0
Call Trace:

[snip]

OK, I booted up mm3 based kernel and these errors do NOT appear. I remember having had this problem once before but somehow got rid of this by several recompilings of the kernel... Nevertheless it is a strange thing.

The other error on reboot also appears with mm3, but ONLY on reboot, but not on halt, IIRC. It appears on unmounting and before remounting as readonly. Something like atomic_dec_blah in atomic.h connected with ntfs.

Prakash