Re: Nick's scheduler v19a

From: Markus Hästbacka
Date: Fri Nov 21 2003 - 04:33:50 EST

but I wonder why the frambuffer gets messy too, I've heard that it's
pretty normal that X crashes sometimes under high load, but this of
course don't happen with your patch, I'm using debian sid, and of
course, I like to live on the edge.

And I don't see why I should report this, while it works now.

Regards,
Markus

--
"Software is like sex, it's better when it's free."
Markus Hästbacka <midian at ihme.org>