Re: Nick's scheduler v19a

From: Timothy Miller
Date: Fri Nov 21 2003 - 11:24:56 EST

Markus Hästbacka wrote:
That may be true, but why should I complain anymore? Nick made a really
great patch that makes things working for me.

Are you interested only in the performance of your own computer, or do you have any interest in the performance of other people's computers as well?

If there's a bug, there's a bug, and you've identified it. Contrary to the attitude of our friends in Redmond, the open source community tends to see bugs as being really evil. If you've found a bug, we want to investigate it and fix it.