Re: [BKPATCH] ACPI for 2.4

From: Willy Tarreau
Date: Fri Nov 21 2003 - 13:48:08 EST

Hi again,

in fact this is not an ACPI problem. It's the ATYFB driver which never
worked before on this machine which prevents it from rebooting. That
doesn't surprize me, since this bios doesn't reinitialize anything properly
(previously, this bios hung on the IDE controller if APIC was set).

Once back to VESAFB, everything's OK, so there's no regression at all.

Sorry for the noise,
Willy