smbfs freezes on 2.6.0-test9-mm1

From: Tony Lill
Date: Sat Nov 22 2003 - 13:33:04 EST

Since upgrading to 2.6 from 2.4, smbfs has been hanging. This isn't
the usual error you get when the connection times out. For one, I
changed the timeout on the server to ffff minutes, for another it did
recover from those.

Has anyone seen (and fixed) this before.

I'd go back to 2.4 except 2.6 did something to my filesystem to make
them incompatable with 2.4.

TIA
--
Tony Lill, Tony.Lill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
President, A. J. Lill Consultants fax/data (519) 650 3571