2.6.0 and Checkpointing

From: Scott Robert Ladd
Date: Mon Nov 24 2003 - 12:51:55 EST

I've recently run across CHPOX, Checkpointing for Linux (http://www.cluster.kiev.ua/tasks/chpx_eng.html). I was wondering if anyone else could illuminate me further about using this module with 2.6.0? I'll probably try this myself later today, after I get test10 running.

Has any condieration been made for integrating checkpointing directly into the main kernel build? I'm thinking 2.7, not 2.6, of course.

--
Scott Robert Ladd
In development: Alex, a database for common folk