Re: palm pilot broken in test 10

From: Dax Kelson
Date: Tue Nov 25 2003 - 12:36:51 EST

On Tue, 2003-11-25 at 03:15, Mr. Mailing List wrote:
> visor ttyUSB2: Handspring Visor / Palm OS converter
> now disconnected from ttyUSB2
> visor ttyUSB3: Handspring Visor / Palm OS converter
> now disconnected from ttyUSB3
> usbserial 4-2:1.0: device disconnected
>

> worked several versions ago, then was broken, then
> fixed, and has been broken the last several versions.

I can confirm that there is a problem in test10. I have a Treo600 and
plugging it in (and/or pressing the hotsync button) results in no
autoloading of the visor module. If I manually modprobe the visor
module, then when I connect/disconnect and/or press hotsync there is no
activity viewable via "dmesg".

Greg, how can I troubleshoot this better for you?

Dax Kelson
Guru Labs