Re: EXT-3 bug with 2.6.0-test9

From: Gertjan van Wingerde
Date: Tue Nov 25 2003 - 19:26:39 EST

A forced fsck of all my file-systems seems to have cured this. At least its
not easy to trigger anymore (not even in test9).
I looked something really had gone wrong sometime. I got multiple filesystems
with errors on it (without it had been noticed; all had to have a forced fsck
not a "normal" one).

But, so far so good.

Gertjan.