Re: Beaver In Detox AND IEEE1394 badness message

From: Ben Collins
Date: Wed Nov 26 2003 - 17:31:59 EST

> blk: queue dfd658cc, I/O limit 4095Mb (mask 0xffffffff)
>
> The badness message appears AFTER this line:
>
> ohci1394_0: OHCI-1394 1.1 (PCI): IRQ=[10] MMIO=[e8207000-e82077ff] Max
> Packet=[2048]
>
> It used to appear BEFORE this line. Do the IEEE1394 fixes in the detoxed beaver
> kernel have something to do with that? Or was it a fix in an earlier kernel?

Odd, I fixed one, and another one pops up. Sucks that it doesn't show up
for me, but thanks for the traceback.

Do things operate normally for you? Disabling kernel debug will kill the
message (the symptom, not the problem). With the fixes I sent Linus, I
am mainly interested in it just working.

--
Debian - http://www.debian.org/
Linux 1394 - http://www.linux1394.org/