Re: XFS for 2.4

From: Austin Gonyou
Date: Tue Dec 02 2003 - 13:14:48 EST

On Tue, 2003-12-02 at 05:22, Marcelo Tosatti wrote:
> [...]
> My whole point is "2.6 is almost out of the door and its so much
> better".
> Its much faster, much cleaner.

I agree with this, even in spite of my earlier arguments. I do like 2.6,
but I think there are some valid points listed recently for 2.4
inclusion. I might just be an end-user, but I do appreciate XFS for what
it is, and have been using it for a while now. It just seems like
natural inclusion at this point almost "just makes sense."

--
Austin Gonyou <austin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Coremetrics, Inc.