Re: Errors and later panics in 2.6.0-test11.

From: Kevin P. Fleming
Date: Thu Dec 04 2003 - 23:33:05 EST

Neil Brown wrote:

After staring at the code over and ove again, I finally saw the
assumption that I was making that was invalid. I also found a
possible data-corruption bug in the process.

If you have been having problems with raid5, please try this patch and
see if it helps.

Initial indications are good here, my system (using XFS on linear DM over a 6-disk RAID-5) just passed a bonnie++ run while the array was resyncing, which it has not done without oopsing before.