RE: NForce2 pseudoscience stability testing (2.6.0-test11) - IRQflood related ?

From: b@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri Dec 05 2003 - 00:59:51 EST

I have almost everything disabled and the error occurs.

USB1 OFF
USB2 OFF
FireWire OFF
SATA - Jumpered OFF
AUDIO OFF
NVIDIA LAN OFF.

lspci
00:00.0 Host bridge: nVidia Corporation nForce2 AGP (different
version?) (rev c1)
00:00.1 RAM memory: nVidia Corporation nForce2 Memory Controller 1
(rev c1)
00:00.2 RAM memory: nVidia Corporation nForce2 Memory Controller 4
(rev c1)
00:00.3 RAM memory: nVidia Corporation nForce2 Memory Controller 3
(rev c1)
00:00.4 RAM memory: nVidia Corporation nForce2 Memory Controller 2
(rev c1)
00:00.5 RAM memory: nVidia Corporation nForce2 Memory Controller 5
(rev c1)
00:01.0 ISA bridge: nVidia Corporation nForce2 ISA Bridge (rev a4)
00:01.1 SMBus: nVidia Corporation nForce2 SMBus (MCP) (rev a2)
00:08.0 PCI bridge: nVidia Corporation nForce2 External PCI Bridge
(rev a3)
00:09.0 IDE interface: nVidia Corporation nForce2 IDE (rev a2)
00:0c.0 PCI bridge: nVidia Corporation nForce2 PCI Bridge (rev a3)
00:1e.0 PCI bridge: nVidia Corporation nForce2 AGP (rev c1)
01:07.0 Ethernet controller: Digital Equipment Corporation Farallon
PN9000SX (rev 01)
01:08.0 Ethernet controller: Digital Equipment Corporation Farallon
PN9000SX (rev 01)
02:01.0 Ethernet controller: 3Com Corporation 3C920B-EMB Integrated
Fast Ethernet Controller (rev 40)
03:00.0 VGA compatible controller: nVidia Corporation NV18
[GeForce4 MX 440 AGP 8x] (rev a2)

Thats it. And this think locks anytime APIC is enabled. Its just a
matter of time.

Bob wrote