Re: Kernel 2.6.0-testX show stoppers

From: Craig Bradney
Date: Mon Dec 08 2003 - 10:43:47 EST

For the Athlon, keep in touch with the nforce thread on here.. There are
patches due to timing issues with the nforce chipset.

For me, so far, just using this one works:
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/bart/2.6.0-test11-bart1/broken-out/nforce2-apic.patch

There is a program called athcool to turn off CPU Disconnect if you dont
have that in your BIOS. I havent used this patch as I have found
reliability using the first one I mentioned.

Craig