Re: Linux GPL and binary module exception clause?

From: gary ng
Date: Mon Dec 08 2003 - 11:31:48 EST

How ? That beats me. But I believe it is no different
from any other vendor trying to prove others infringe
their copyright(insider tips etc.). BTW, the court
rule in the SCO case that they have the burden to
prove their accuse of IBM, in the discovery phase and
not the other way round.

No I don't have the talent to write driver, I am
simply a linux user :-)