Re: 2.6.0-test11-bart1

From: Gertjan van Wingerde
Date: Mon Dec 08 2003 - 14:34:21 EST

Hi Bart,

I'd like to have my IDE modularisation patch included in this. See the following link for the details.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-kernel&m=107004921520850&w=2

In the current state of the IDE driver none of the modules can be loaded.

Please let me know if you think that this can be handled in a different way.

Best regards,

Gertjan.