Any known issues with MPT SCSI?

From: Ian S. Nelson
Date: Wed Dec 10 2003 - 10:33:21 EST

I'm running some Dell 1750s with a moderately customized 2.4.20 kernel, it has a couple of newer drivers but it's fairly standard. I have 3 identical systems that are turning up ext3 corruption fairly regularly. They are using the MPT/53c1030 SCSI. 2 of the 3 reported log corruption on a boot and mounted the root filesystem in read only. The other is spitting

Dec 9 19:59:58 localhost Unexpected dirty buffer encountered at do_get_write_access:616 (08:02 blocknr 0)