Re: Linux GPL and binary module exception clause?

From: Andre Hedrick
Date: Wed Dec 10 2003 - 13:25:08 EST

Linus,

Thanks for the clarification !

So as I suspected and validated via other means, the content of the
headers are not an issue as it relates to GPL as many claim.

Well I have gotten side requests that I was late in joining the thread
party and I am distracting you from patch merging. This is a fair point,
and we can restart after 2.6.0 is out.

Cheers,

Andre Hedrick
LAD Storage Consulting Group