Re: Linux GPL and binary module exception clause?

From: Rob Landley
Date: Fri Dec 12 2003 - 02:40:00 EST

On Friday 12 December 2003 01:21, Andre Hedrick wrote:
> Rob,
>
> You know, I would have to say you just waxed my arse all over the mailing
> list and left it in the mop bucket for cooling off. The beauty is I can
> now laugh about it, and see you are so raw over the issue. Have a case of
> chapstick to help smooth over the burn.

Ah, it's finals week. It's nice to vent a little steam and take a break from
failing to get my Educational Psychology and Economics of Technology papers
in on time. :)

Sorry if I came down a bit hard. I type fast, and I've had a backlog of
stress this week. (I know I had a reason for going back to grad school. I
wonder what it was?)

Rob