Re: Linux, Inc. (Re: Linux GPL and binary module exception clause?)

From: walt
Date: Sun Dec 14 2003 - 09:50:51 EST

Rob Landley wrote:
I suspect most people are going to ignore this message because it's so out there and loopy, but I thought I'd address it because I think Andre is serious...

It's very difficult to tell, but I assumed he wasn't -- or that's he's run
out of lithium again ;0)

...I would have recommended that they use FreeBSD, technical merit notwithstanding...

Hmm. I think this kind of remark should be reserved for people who produce
demonstrably inferior products at outrageously high prices and use FUD as
their primary marketing strategy...