Re: Fwd: Re: Working nforce2, was Re: Fixes for nforce2 hardlockup, apic, io-apic, udma133 covered

From: Craig Bradney
Date: Mon Dec 15 2003 - 10:05:30 EST

Just to give the status here ...
Im still running the original 2.6 test 11 patches for apic and ioapic.
Uptime is now 2d 20h with lots of idle time and hard work too..

/proc/interrupts as follows:

CPU0
0: 245382420 IO-APIC-edge timer
1: 139577 IO-APIC-edge i8042
2: 0 XT-PIC cascade
8: 3 IO-APIC-edge rtc
9: 0 IO-APIC-level acpi
12: 1478615 IO-APIC-edge i8042
14: 1055548 IO-APIC-edge ide0
15: 737664 IO-APIC-edge ide1
19: 18405692 IO-APIC-level radeon@PCI:3:0:0
21: 5257090 IO-APIC-level ehci_hcd, NVidia nForce2, eth0
22: 3 IO-APIC-level ohci1394
NMI: 14944
LOC: 245087891
ERR: 0
MIS: 6

As for NMI.. I actually forget which I booted from... I think =1, but NMI is a small number now.. would it have wrapped?

Craig
A7N8X Deluxe V2 BIOS 1007