Mainboard on which X86_UP_IOAPIC works? (mine crashes hard)

From: Shawn
Date: Tue Dec 16 2003 - 12:53:58 EST

I'm looking to replace my mainboard, and need some help.

I've got a Biostar M7VIB KT266 MB (w/ up-to-date BIOS), and my system
crashes reliably when UP-IO-APIC is enabled. In order to run linux at
all I have to disable it in the BIOS settings.

So... I'd like to find a board where people are currently running
UP-IOAPIC and don't get "APIC error on CPU[0]..." yadda errors preceding
a nice solid crash.

Anyone?