Re: [OT] "unauthorized" mini-pci wlan cards in thinkpads^WDells

From: Disconnect
Date: Tue Dec 16 2003 - 15:18:10 EST

I'm using the TrueMobile 1150. It was about $100 as I recall. One of
the antenna leads is just barely long enough (it takes some work to get
it in) but it works fine. (And does monitor mode, with the appropriate
patches.)

A couple of decent sites for linux-on-dell are:
http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Personal/G.Wilford/Inspiron8500/ - lots of
good info, its where I went when I first got my dell set up.
http://www.gotontheinter.net/ - my site, mostly relating to mobile
kernel patches (mostly aimed at the I8500, but thats due to lack of
submissions/requests more than anything else.)

--
Disconnect <lkml@xxxxxxxxxxx>