Re: Linux 2.6.0

From: Krishna Akella
Date: Thu Dec 18 2003 - 00:50:15 EST

Truly amazing job!!! Bravo!!!

--
Krishna Akella

They cannot break our spirit, for we do not care if they like us. They
cannot run us out of business, for it is our passion not our livelihood.
They cannot deceive us, because it is in the open. They cannot lie about
us, for we hide nothing. They cannot fight us, for we are legion...

--Courpus_Callosum. On Open Software.