Re: Linux 2.6.0

From: Joseph Pingenot
Date: Thu Dec 18 2003 - 08:45:03 EST

>From Marcel Holtmann on Thursday, 18 December, 2003:
>Hi Andrew,
>> - Please report any problems to the appropriate mailing list. If you do
>> not know which list to use, send the report to linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> and it should reach the right person. Some active subsystem mailing lists
>> are:
>> linux1394-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
>> linux-acpi@xxxxxxxxx
>> linux-scsi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> ext2-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> linux-usb-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>for Bluetooth related problems, people should use
> bluez-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>However the Bluetooth subsystem of 2.4 is much more up-to-date and I
>hope we can catch up for 2.6.1 ;)

Hey, could a List of Lists be put on kernel.org? I'm not looking forward
to having to fish through the thread again to find the appropriate list
when I get up the courage to try 2.6.0 on my workstation again. :)

-Joseph

--
Joseph===============================================trelane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Graduate Student in Physics, Freelance Free Software Developer