Re: Linux 2.6.0

From: bill davidsen
Date: Thu Dec 18 2003 - 11:29:29 EST

In article <006201c3c54c$2bb00c50$0e25fe0a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Maciej Soltysiak <solt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
| > Wondering if ALSA and Latest Usb updates from Greg KH will make it into
| > 2.6.1 ?
| Is anything known about reiserfs4 becoming stable enough to be included some
| time soon. Maybe around 2.6.3-5

I think that's vastly optimistic. As Hans has reported, it's still
pretty alpha as yet. And you can thank him for not releasing it until
he's happy with it!

I would guess it will be in 2.7 first, and backported when stable, but
that's sure not my call, so feel free to disagree.
--
bill davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>
CTO, TMR Associates, Inc