Re: Buffalo Airstation

From: Dave Jones
Date: Thu Dec 18 2003 - 13:24:11 EST

On Thu, Dec 18, 2003 at 04:57:13PM +0000, Jon Masters wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I made some progress getting up to date code from Buffalo today, after I
> called them, in getting a link to the older source and information about
> the forthcoming new release. Apparently they are having a meeting on
> January 6 to try to push forward a new release soon thereafter.
>
> http://www2.melcoinc.co.jp/pub/lan/linux_src.tgz

http://www.linux.org.uk/~davej/buffalo.diff.gz

Quite amusing as the bulk of the diff seems to be
a) XFS merge (came in from SGI as the original tree seems to
be cloned from the linux-mips tree).
b) Someone seems to have gone right through the 2.4.5 tree
deleting every comment with FIXME/XXX in it, along with
anything #if'd out.

Dave