Re: [OT] linux.bkbits.net

From: William Lee Irwin III
Date: Fri Dec 19 2003 - 06:11:47 EST

On Fri, Dec 19, 2003 at 02:50:31AM -0800, Tupshin Harper wrote:
> Uh...no. He's talking about the fact that it is conceptually odd to pull
> a 2.6(final) linux from a 2.5 URL. That's all.
> -Tupshin

bk pull doesn't require an argument; it defaults to using the stored
parent repository. So "normally" the name of the repository wouldn't
be seen or given at all. If it moved, it would cause an error when
the parent repository could not be found.

Regardless of whether the state of affairs under discussion is altered,
the above is why it wasn't a consideration in my original reply.

-- wli