Re: Linux Device Drivers 3rd Edition

From: Andre Hedrick
Date: Fri Dec 19 2003 - 07:28:04 EST

Well to be a little more prickly ...

There are two other revisions I know of, Kernel Internals from the mid
90's and then the rare KHG by MKJ ? The last KHG I recall was v0.[4,5,6]
for a.out and the transition to elf.

Cheers,

Andre Hedrick
LAD Storage Consulting Group

Point, the API is being documented, sometimes not as timely as desired.